Staffing Now never bothers to return your calls!

Elmhurst, Illinois 1 comment

I think it is so frustrating when you see a good job position, and you call the agency trying to talk to someone about it, but nobody is there to pick up.I email, and leave vm but they dont return calls in timely matter.

A whole week even moth goes by , and they call me back but the position has been filled because they took way too long. Why do they work in the agency if they dont help people find jobs !

At this point the agency in Buffolo Grove should just close up , since they dont do their job!Im sure other people have the same experiences.

Comments

The purpose of staffing agencies isn't to find people jobs, it's to find and fill open positions with qualified and verified people. The industry doesn't just give away jobs.

Staffing Now Inc - Buffalo Grove, IL

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

I have worked off and on for Staffing Now for the last two years.For the pay period ending 12/30/07 I only received $100 for a pay week of 28 hours at an hourly rate of $16.

The following week, with direct deposit (as my pay was split between two financial institutions), I was only paid $278.36 to one institution; the other institution adamantly states that there was no deposit in that amount during that time frame. Then I was cut off from payroll during the middle of March and was not paid for the rest of the month. When I ask about it, I have been disregarded and dismissed frivolously. My contract term was for 90 working days at eight hours a day, would mean billing to the client of $18,000.

The client was billed for $15,000. I was never paid for overtime although my time sheets indicated that I worked overtime on a weekly basis, this is not my dispute, what I am disputing is that I worked and was not paid for the equivalent of almost 200 hours.

Now Mark Schaul is calling me at work, asks a question, only to talk over me with his own answer and refusing to pay me.

Review about: Employment.